Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Photo Wrap-Up

2013 was filled with great golf on both sides of the Atlantic. A summer internship with GOLF Magazine in New York City provided me with time in the northeast US to play a number of great courses. I was able to play nine more courses from the GOLF Magazine Top 100 in the World list to bring me to twenty-three total. I am excited for 2014, which has some great golf planned already. Keep your eyes out for new posts and some exciting changes coming to the blog!

Pine Valley
Winged Foot
Crail Golfing Society
Dunbar Golf Links
Loch Lomond Golf Club
Loch Lomond Golf Club
Bethpage Black
Fishers Island Club 
Sleepy Hollow Golf Club
Pinehurst #2
Pinehurst #8
Mid-Pines Golf Club 
Forest Creek Golf Club
Woodhall Spa Golf Club
Ganton Golf Club 
St Andrews Old Course
Elie Golf Club

3 comments:

  1. You left out another one I heard you played last week--you lucky bastage ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like looks like you had a fantastic 2013 and a terrific time at some amazing courses. I'm working on playing the top 100 in the world and the US myself. I've got 9 courses in the top 100 lined up when I visit England in July 2014. Looking towards Scotland in 2015. You played two courses I have no idea on how to get a round - Loch Lomond and Pine Valley. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been fortunate to know members from both courses who offered to host me for rounds. My best advice is to network and try to find a friend or acquaintance with a contact at each. It took me a few years of trying, but it's do-able! Good luck on the England trip! I'll send you some advice shortly.

    ReplyDelete